Continuing to stitch this blanket together. So far weaving in the ends is the most annoying part (like I predicted). My plan is to try and stitch all the diamonds I've already created together, then crochet the remaining diamonds to finish off the blanket. It's looking like the estimates I made aren't that accurate because I still have about 30-ish or more diamonds more to crochet and the blanket seems bigger than I estimated already. Man, I'm very bad at gauging my projects! I still think it looks great, considering I didn't do any blocking (bad at doing this, too). There is some puckering at some parts where I stitched which bothers me, so I plan to redo these sections.
Planning to finish this by the end of the year Hopefully!