9.17.2014

Vasarely Blanket (ongoing project) update #1

I've been trying to crank out these suckers as much as I can.  I've seem to do the most crocheting while watching television/Netflix that doesn't require subtitles.  Only because when I keep looking at my work and then up at the tv screen and then back to my work again, everything looks fuzzy and my eyes need time to adjust.  Does this mean I need glasses?! Aww.

Anyways, I've been crocheting the most while watching baseball.  So... I sure hope the Giants make the postseason.  It would definitely give me more time to crochet these diamonds.  And also, they just need to make it or I will cry.  Tear-stained crochet diamonds do not sound appealing.

Updated Diamond Count: 6 black and 4 white diamonds done.  115 more diamonds to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!