2.10.2014

Design Update

When my old laptop died after over 8 years of good times, it was sad.  That thing had its moments, but it also had a fan replacement, a hard drive crash, and basically died a slow, broken hard-drive, overheated death.  It was sad, but what was most upsetting was Photoshop 7.0 was installed on it, you guys.  Trying to design a blog to make it my own without the use of my trusty old photoshop software was kind of a challenge.  I didn't want to shell out the money to get Photoshop again,  it's not that serious.  So I ended up downloading GIMP.  For a free program, it is really good and I can see why a lot of people recommended it.  But I was used to Photoshop,  and already knew it was going to take some time for me to get used to all these features and such.  I tried to find the user manual online and ended up googling other Photoshop alternatives again.  Fortunately, I found out that Adobe released Photoshop CS2 for free on their website.  It's been on there for free for over a year.  Like, an actually legal download of Photoshop software.  For the free!  ::fist pumps::

Anyways, my point is that I updated this blog's design and it looks more crisp than the design I made using PhotoScape.  I like how it turned out,  but I need more content.  That, is something I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!