8.06.2016

Vasarely Blanket Update #9: LAST UPDATE! YAY!


Update! Haha yeaaaaaaas!

That's right, you guys. I did it.  It took me over a year, but I finished the damn thing.  I finished stitching everything together a while back, but weaving in the ends (weaving in the ends of things is the WORST) and crocheting a border around the whole thing was agonizing so obviously those tasks were dragged out.
























ok, now what? because I am definitely not making a blanket ever again.












if you would like to make your own vasarely style blanket, this is the source of the pattern I followed: Le Blog Purple

1 comment:

  1. I am making this blanket ( a couple years in the making! )
    I am wondering what method you used to sew the peices together. Every stitch I try is not invisible :/

    ReplyDelete

Say hello!